Did you know you could customize the Home Screen Background on your DisplayTen?
- Ability to Rename Files on your computer
- A USB Drive
- Helpful Skills:
- Understanding of different image file types
- How to resize images (in your favorite image editing software)
- General file handling skills (drag, drop, copy, paste, rename, etc)
If you are unsure about any of the items in the list above, please contact your IT Professional and they will be able to help.
- Find your preferred background image (jpg files only)
- Make sure the image size is 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Change the file name to “dten.jpg”
- Copy the file to a USB Drive's top most folder (also called the root)
- Plug the USB Drive into your DisplayTen's side USB port
- Wait 3 Seconds
- The background will change to your new image automatically
Sit back and appreciate your achievement. You're finished.
Keep in mind the location of the clock, buttons, and other features on the home screen when selecting your background for best results.