Yes, we have CE, FCC, and cTUVus certifications. We are FCC Class B, which is good for both residential and office spaces and also have our products declared under RoHS.
- What or Who is DTEN?
- How does DTEN Share works?
- How many dongles can connect to the display simultaneously?
- How many touch points do you support on the display?
- Do I need any training to use DisplayTen software?
- Do you support video conferencing or other collaboration softwares?
- Which operating system does the display run on?
- Where can I download the latest software for DisplayTen?
- Are any wires required for the display?
- What type of glass are the displays made of?